On the road to small-business success, there are many twists and turns that can lead business owners and operators to consider refinancing or restructuring their existing debt.
Some are nice-to-have problems, such as wanting to:
- Free up personal assets pledged as collateral
- Take equity out of the business and create liquidity for further growth
- Consolidate multiple debts into a single loan, for simplicity
Or perhaps your growth is hampered by:
- Rising interest rates on your existing variable-rate loans
- Loan payments that squeeze your cash flow
A well-defined refinance plan or debt restructuring can significantly improve your overall business prospects, regardless of your current business position.
For more than 50 years, Firestone Financial has been working with customers to craft custom business refinancing or restructuring solutions that fit their unique needs.
These solutions begin with a complimentary review and consultation on your business’s finances – even if you’re not currently a Firestone customer. To learn more, please contact us today.